TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
SECURE ONLINE ORDERING
At Bohemian Traders, we value our customers and want to make shopping online comfortable and safe. We take precautions to safeguard your financial information. Your credit card numbers are protected while in transit using the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption*. Moreover, your credit card information is encrypted when it is stored on our network, protecting it from theft or internal compromise. * SSL encryption ensures that your information is protected and cannot be read by others as it travels over the Internet. The secure mode begins when you begin the checkout process. Your web browser will indicate when you're on a secure page. You also can verify that your information is encrypted by looking at the URL line of your browser. When visiting a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from http to https. Furthermore, we will never se or hold your credit card details on our system; these details are held and processed by an accredited secure third party service so you can be assured that your card details are never held by us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN PLACING AN ORDER
We ask you for information such as your name, email address, shipping address, billing address and payment information so we can process your order. If necessary, we might use this information to contact you during the processing of your order. We also use your information to personalise your shopping experience (such as a personal greeting).
WHEN SUBSCRIBING TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our newsletter is an optional service to our customers and the visitors to our site. Our newsletter keeps you up to date with any upcoming events, product promotions and other special announcements. Your email address is required to receive our newsletter. We will not share your email address with any thirdparty without your explicit consent. You are able to unsubscribe at any time on your account page or by following the instructions at the bottom of each newsletter that we send you.
COMPETITIONS & PROMOTIONS
From time to time, Bohemian Traders may partner with other agencies and websites to provide promotions and giveaways. Information gathered during these promotions will not be shared with any third parties and only used by Bohemian Traders. Participation in these events is acceptance of these terms and privacy conditions.
Bohemian Traders Ind: WIN A TWO TICKETS TO GUY SEBASTIAN’S “CONSCIOUS TOUR” AND A BOHEMIAN TRADERS OUTFIT COMPETITION FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Entry into the Win two tickets to Guy Sebastian’s “Conscious Tour” and a Bohemian Traders outfit (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Instructions on ‘How to enter’ also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2) For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is Bohemian Traders Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 83 617 372 488 (“Promoter”).
3) Entry is open to all individuals residing in Australia who are 18 years or older (excluding employees of the Promoter and associated agencies and companies, and their immediate families) (“Entrant”). For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families" of an employee includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, step child, adopted child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, step-siblings, or first cousin.
4) The Competition commences at 9am AEDT on Monday 16th October and ends at 11.59pm AEDT on Sunday 22nd October 2017. (“Competition Period”). Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted by the Promoter and will be deemed to be invalid. How to enter:
5) This Competition is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner.
6) To enter, the Entrant must follow Bohemian Traders on Instagram and complete the following steps (“Entry”).
i. Visit the Bohemian Traders Instagram @bohemian.traders
ii. Find the competition tile and tag the friend you’d share this experience with and comment your favourite Guy Sebastian Song.
iii. Repost the competition tile and tag @bohemian.traders and @thesebastianfdn
iv. Hashtag #BTlovesGS
7) The Entrant may enter as many times as they like throughout the Competition Period provided that each entry is unique and original.
8) Entrants and their tagged friends must not ‘unfollow' the Bohemian Traders Instagram page for the duration of the Competition. Entries where an Entrant has ‘unfollowed’ the Bohemian Traders Instagram page before the end of the Competition Period will be deemed to be invalid.
9) Judging of all valid Entries received within the Competition Period will be conducted by a panel of judges at the Promoter’s head office by close of business on Monday 23rd October 2017. One (1) winning Entry will be selected (a “Winning Entry”).
10) The Entrant who submits the Winning Entry (“Winner”) will win two tickets to any one of Guy Sebastian’s Conscious Tour concerts and two Bohemian Traders outfits of choice to the value of $250 (“Prize”). It is the responsibility of the winner to organise and pay for travel and accommodation.
11) The maximum total value of the Prize awarded in this Competition by Bohemian Traders is AUD$500.
12) Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
13) The Winner will be notified via Instagram direct message by 11:59PM ADST on Tuesday 24th October 2017 and will be directed to email the Promoter with details required to deliver the Prize.
14) The Promoter will take no responsibility if a Winner's details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if a Winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by a Winner. This new winner will be appointed by conducting a second judging of the Entries, such judging to take place in the same manner and at the same premises as the initial judging on a date to be determined by the Promoter.
16) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding it.
17) The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize (or part thereof) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, including the unavailability of an item in the Winner’s selected size, the Promoter may substitute the Prize (or part thereof) for an item of equal or greater value.
18) All Entries may be uploaded onto the Promoter’s website and may also be displayed on the Promoter’s Facebook page, Twitter account or any other social media platform or in any digital communications.
SENDING US CORRESPONDENCE
When we receive email, letters, or entries to our contests we may collect and store the information you submit. We only use the information you provide to respond to your communication unless you explicitly optin to receive our newsletter.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES SERVICE PROVIDERS
Only the portions of your personal information that are required to process and ship your order are shared with our payment processing provider and our shipping carrier. They will only use this information in the service of fulfilling your order and will never use it for marketing purposes.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
It is our utmost goal to provide complete, accurate and current information on this website. However it is possible that this site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to product description, pricing and availability. In addition, some information may be incomplete or not current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without any prior notice, which may occur after an order has been placed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the Commonwealth of Australia and other copyright laws, and is the property of Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd. Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd or purchasing Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-
commercial use, or to place an order with Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd or to purchase Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd may deliver notice to you by means of email, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in NSW, Australia. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd products) must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises. Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Bohemian Traders Pty Ltd may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute usergenerated content on the site, Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Bohemian Traders Pty Ltd in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd, Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Bohemian Holdings Pty Ltd seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).